2019 REGISTRATION INFO.
Full Price – USD 60
Zambia / Namibia / Botswana – Citizens or Residents – 50 % off: USD 30
Zimbabwe Residents – 50 % off: USD 30
Zimbabwe Citizens – 75% off: USD 15
Online Entries Only.
|Runner Nationality||Entry Fee||Entry Fee||Entry Fee|
|Full 42km||Half 21km||Fun Run|
|Zimbabwe Citizens (proof will be asked for upon collection)||$15||$15||$5|
|Zimbabwe Residents / Zambia / Namibia / Botswana Citizens & Residents (proof will be asked for upon collection)||$30||$30||$5|
|All Other Runners||$60||$60||$5|
- Pre-register and pre-pay to guarantee your race number
- Numbers are limited and if all are allocated there will be no entry before the event , only race number collection – (Full Marathon – 800, Half Marathon – 1850, Fun Run– 1000, Relay – 100 teams [200 pp])
Minimum age to enter the following races:
- Full 42km: age 21
- Half 21km: age 18
- Fun Run: age 10 – Anyone younger must be accompanied by an adult
All runners must wear their race numbers, clearly, on the front (not back). Do not fold your race number. We will provide pins for your race number. There is a perforated section on your number for verification at the finish, which we will take from you as you cross the finish line.
Whilst categories may be noted on the results, there may not necessarily be any recognition or prizes on race day for categories indicated.
REGISTRATION – VENUE AND TIMES
- Venue – The Kingdom Hotel, back outside lawn area, accessible from the parking lot
- Times & Dates – Friday, 5th July [10am – 5pm] or Saturday, 6th July [9am – 12 noon]
- No Race numbers may be collected on race day!! Send a friend with your ID if you can’t collect yourself.
- Also The Falls Bridge will NOT be open on Race Day morning until after the Full and Half Marathons have started. So make arrangements to stay in Zimbabwe the night before Race Day.
**NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED ON RACE DAY.
IMPORTANT: all runners MUST BRING their PASSPORTS, or Zimbabweans may bring their ID Document to registration for the full and half marathon races. This is for Zimbabwe immigration authorities who are allowing us to cross onto the Vic Falls Bridge.
For travel packages please email: email@example.com