We’ve got good news for runners who have not yet entered the 2019 Econet Victoria Falls Marathon in! The race organisers have agreed to extend online entries for all events until 24 June.
Please note the following:
- The half marathon is more than 70% sold out – when it’s full we will close entries. Please do not wait until the last minute!
- Entries will be cut off when the limits are reached or at midnight on 24 June – whichever comes first.
- If there are still race numbers that have not been sold by 24 June, these will be available to purchase on a “first come first served” basis at number collection which will be held at the Kingdom Hotel in Victoria Falls on 5 and 6 July. We will advise how many entries will be available at registration on the website and social media closer to the time. No race numbers available on race day.
- Unfortunately, due to fluctuations in currencies, the RTGS rate for Zimbabwean citizens ONLY will be increased at midnight on 17 June. The new RTGS rates will be as follows:
- Full marathon and half marathon: RTGS 130
- Steward Bank Corporate Relay: RTGS 200 per team
- 7.5km Fun Run: RTGS 40
We look forward to seeing you all in Victoria Falls on 7 July!