Enter the 2020 Virtual Event to stand a chance of winning some fantastic prizes
WORTH OVER USD 12,000
The Econet Vic Falls Virtual Marathon is being held on 13 December 2020, and some INCREDIBLE prizes await some lucky entrants!
If you’ve yet to enter, you really should. With four enticing Travel Prizes (as well as some lucky draws for free race entries for next year’s event) and a ‘Virtual Goody Bag’ of discounts available for all athletes – what are you waiting for?!
THE GRAND PRIZE
The Grand Prize – an 8 night safari – is open to everyone who enters the Econet VFA Virtual Marathon – and everyone stands a chance to win, irrespective of distance chosen.
This safari includes 2 nights at Victoria Falls Safari Club in Vic Falls, two nights at the River Club in Zambia, two nights at Serondela Lodge in Namibia, and two nights at Chobe Game Lodge in Botswana.
Also included are transfers between these luxurious lodges, and a dinner on the Bushtracks Express train.
COMPETITION NO 2 – FAMILY FUN PRIZE
Entrants into the FUN RUN (which is only 7.5km) will be eligible for the draw for this Family Fun Prize of two nights at Lokuthula Lodge in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. This prize is for the family – two adults and two children sharing one unit.
COMPETITION NO 3 – HIGHEST DONATION TO CHARITY
You’ve heard the saying “Sharing is caring.” So share BIG! The person contributing the highest donation to either/ all of our charities via the GivenGain link will win this generous prize.
Win two nights at Ilala Lodge, in Victoria Falls – for two people sharing with breakfast included.
COMPETITION NO 4 – SPONSOR A ZIMBABWEAN ATHLETE TO WIN
Enter this lucky draw by sponsoring a Zimbabwean athlete (or as many athletes as you like!) when you enter the VicFalls Virtual marathon. Click here to enter.
The National Athletics Association of Zimbabwe, who are an integral part of the Vic Falls Marathon every year, will award upcoming athletes a donated entry in order for them to compete in the Virtual Marathon. Those same athletes will also have their entries sponsored to the ‘real’ event in July 2021 as part of your generous donation.
By supporting promising athletes in this way, you stand a chance to win a two night stay at Bayete Collection’s newest lodge, Nkosi Guest Lodge, in Vic Falls over race weekend – 3 & 4 July 2021 PLUS a free entry into the event.
BONUS GIVEAWAY: GET SNAPPING TO WIN ONE OF 6 FREE ENTRIES TO THE ECONET VICTORIA FALLS MARATHON 2021
GET SNAPPING TO WIN ONE OF 6 FREE ENTRIES TO THE ECONET VICTORIA FALLS MARATHON 2021 & FOR THE BEST FUN-DAY-OUT PICS – THERE ARE ALSO TWO FREE TICKETS WITH FASTJET TO FLY FROM JOHANNESBURG – VIC FALLS RETURN (OR VICE VERSA).
#RunVicFalls #VictoriaFallsMarathon2020 #VirtualVictoriaFallsMarathon
Share with your friends, share with fellow runners and increase your chances of winning!
ENTER ECONET VFA VIRTUAL MARATHON HERE
RULES / ELIGIBILTIY FOR ALL PRIZES:
- All prize winners must be 18 years or older, but may be accompanied by a younger person when partaking of the prize.
- Prize winners must be in possession of a valid passport / be able to travel.
- It is the prize winner’s responsibility to ensure that they secure visas to enter relevant countries.
- All items not mentioned under Includes including: flights, visas, health requirements, additional meals not specified, drinks, activities, park fees & items of a personal nature including tips are not included.
- Wild Frontiers can assist with booking any additional travel/ accommodation/ activities.
- Each of the four prizes have different validity periods, which will be communicated to the prize winners in due course.
- Prizes are non-transferrable, and may not be redeemed for cash or other services.
- Prize winners will be notified in writing by 18 December 2020, and final prize T&C will be communicated then.
- The competition results once announced will be final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organisers of the Econet VicFalls Virtual Marathon would like to thank the sponsors of the event and the above lodges for their generous prizes.