With race day a few weeks away there is still time to entire online for the 2019 Econet Victoria Falls Marathon.
Online pre-registration closes on 14 June, or when capacity is reached, so PLEASE make sure you do not miss out and enter early.
We are limiting the numbers on route to the following:
- Full Marathon – 800 runners only
- Half Marathon – 1850 runners only
- 7.5km Fun Run – 1000 runners only
Steward Bank half Marathon Team Relay:
- 10.5km each runner – 100 teams / 200 runners only
Race number collection details:
- Venue: The Kingdom Hotel, back outside lawn area, accessible from the parking lot
- Times & Dates: Friday, 5th July [10am – 5pm] or Saturday, 6th July [9am – 12noon]
No Race numbers may be collected on race day! Send a friend with your ID if you can’t collect yourself.
Also The Falls Bridge will NOT be open on Race Day morning until after the Full and Half Marathons have started. So make arrangements to stay in Zimbabwe the night before Race Day.