It’s time! We’re thrilled to announce details of the Econet Victoria Falls Marathon.
Save the Date: 5 July 2020 is Race Day.
Online registrations are now open. Enter here.
Full Marathon 42.2km (Minimum age 21) / Half Marathon 21 km (Minimum age 18):
- Entry fee only – Zimbabwe Citizens only USD 15
- Entry fee only – Zimbabwe Residents. South Africa / Zambia / Namibia / Botswana / Mozambique Citizens & Residents USD 30
- Entry fee only – All Others: $60
Fun Run 7.5km (Minimum age 10 – Anyone younger must be accompanied by an adult):
- Entry Fee: All runners: $5
Steward Bank Relay
- Entry Fee: $25 per team of 2
Choose one of the standard travel packages, or tailor-make your own by throwing in some rafting, canoeing, boat cruising, game viewing or even a bungee jump!
Be sure to check out our video highlights from last year’s marathon and see for yourself why joining thousands of runners from across the globe as you race past one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World is truly a memorable and unique experience.