Victoria Falls Marathon: The Kingdom Hotel & Chobe Marina Lodge
6 nights / 7 days
30 June – 06 July 2022
This travel itinerary includes 4 nights in Vic Falls, and then 2 nights in Botswana.
Apart from enjoying Vic Falls and all the activities available in the area, this itinerary includes a couple of nights in Botswana – famous for the sunset river cruises, and large herds of elephant, with game drives in the park included.
When in the Falls, enjoy some of the other activities available – perhaps canoeing on the Zambezi River, a game drive in the park, visit some of the cafes and restaurants around town – there is lots to do.
Wild Frontiers are the official organisers and travel provider for the Victoria Falls Marathon. When booking an official marathon package through us, you receive the following exclusive services:
– Delivery of your race number and shirt to your hotel – no standing in long queues at race registration.
– Route recce bus the day before the race – check out the full and half marathon route (+- 2 hrs, with a drinks break)
– Shuttle transfer to starting line (hotel dependent) / transfer back to your hotel post race
– Access to the official post- race sunset cruise
– Services of a private race travel and activities coordinator in the Falls
– Discounts on activities booked in the Falls through the Marathon Travel desk
|Health Requirements||It is strongly recommended that malaria prophylactics be taken during and after your visit to Zimbabwe / Zambia, please consult a travel medical specialist. The government of Zambia requires proof of yellow fever vaccination upon arrival if you are traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever – a list of these countries can be found on https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2018/infectious-diseases-related-to-travel/yellow-fever. (The list includes select countries in Africa and Central & South America)|
|Travel Insurance||Please ensure you have sufficient medical cover for the duration of your trip. Please contact us for further details.|
These are issued free of charge to South African passport holders at the border/airport on arrival. Most other nationalities requiring a visa can obtain one upon arrival at their port of entry for a fee paid in USD cash (currently USD 55 single entry and USD 70 multiple entry – but please check online for any updates/changes)
If you would just like some additional info, simply fill in your details in the spaces provided below and a Wild Frontiers travel specialist will be in contact with you.
Fields marked with an (*) are required: